Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My move in writing

Goal #1: My goal is to evaluate my own work and the other’s writing.
Method: I’ll read over my writing often to determine strengths and weaknesses as a writer, and think of strategies of how to improve my writing skills.

Goal#2: My goal is to organize my ideas and help the reader understand how my writing flows.
Method: When I write, I will check and make sure my concepts are organized, in a way the reader can comprehend without any difficulty. The story should flow fluently without any awkward stops.

Goal #3: My goal is to use the correct form of verbs when I write written compositions.
Method: To use the correct forms, I'll need to get used to what kind of verbs to write for certain types of sentences. Additionally, I'll look over my composition when I'm finished to rewrite any mistaken verb forms that I used.

Goal #4: My goal is to use appropriate research methodology.
Method: Whenever I’ll be doing a research paper, developing a plan of how to do my research thoroughly before I start and selecting the appropriate resource to use will be my top priority before I begin.

Goal #5: My goal is to write written compositions with good word choice, because occasionally, I use too many words that are sophisticated, or words in a similar category.
Method: Instead of wondering if I’m using the correct words, I’ll ask my teacher or my parents their opinion. Additionally, I will attempt to use words that will best fit the sentence.

No comments: